Teak Stain Guard
1-Liter bottle / 33 oz.
An almost invisible shield which helps to prevent food (coffee, Ketchup, red wine, olive oil, etc.) penetrating into teak causing dirty spots.
Instructions for use:
- Before using the Teak Stain Guard, eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn. Cover the ground under your working area before cleaning.
- Before using the Teak Stain Guard on new teak, put the furniture outside to weather for a week
- Before using the Teak Stain Guard on dark grey teak, clean the wood with Teak Cleaner. If cleaned wood feels rough, sand lightly before treating with Stain Guard
- Make sure the teak is 100% dry and free of dust
- Shake for at least one minute before use. Apply a thin layer of Teak Stain Guard with a soft cloth
- Allow to dry for 4 hours and then apply a second thin coat of Teak Stain Guard. Let teak dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture
- It is recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Teak Stain Guard a few times per year.
- May irritate skin or eyes.
- May cause serious injury if ingested.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- When using do not eat , drink or smoke
- Use in a well ventilated area
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advise immediately and show this container or label
- We take no responsibility for misusage
- IMPORTANT: Keep frost free.
Emergency First Aid
- Eye Contact: Wash eyes immediately with - Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing immediately
- Wash affected areas with soap and large amounts of water - Get medical attention
- Inhalation: Immediately remove the affected person from the exposure area in to fresh air. Get medical attention if breathing is difficult.
Water, Preservatives, Fluoropolymers.