An almost invisible shield which helps to prevent food (coffee, Ketchup, red wine, olive oil, etc.) penetrating into teak causing dirty spots.
Instructions for Use:
- Before using the Teak Stain Guard, eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn. Cover the ground under your working area before cleaning.
- Before using the Teak Stain Guard on new teak, put the furniture outside to weather for a week
- Before using the Teak Stain Guard on dark grey teak, clean the wood with Teak Cleaner. If cleaned wood feels rough, sand lightly before treating with Stain Guard
- Make sure the teak is 100% dry and free of dust
- Shake for at least one minute before use. Apply a thin layer of Teak Stain Guard with a soft cloth
- Allow to dry for 4 hours and then apply a second thin coat of Teak Stain Guard. Let teak dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture
- It is recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Teak Stain Guard a few times per year.