Glenham Hexagonal Teak Tree Seat
This seat is sold as two separate halves. Two items are required to form a complete diameter.
The internal diameter is 100cm - 39 3/8". After positioning halves are held together with supplied solid brass fittings.
Note: the site around old trees is rarely level. In such cases it is recommended that one constructs a level brick or stone plinth that should extend beyond the seat itself so that one may comfortably rest one's feet while sitting.
- Height: 90cm - 35 1/2"
- Seat Height: 41cm - 16 1/8"
- Weight: 45kg - 99lbs per half
- Diameter: 223.5cm - 88"
- Minimum At Ground: 103cm - 40 1/2"
- Internal At Seat: 92.5cm - 36 1/2"
- Dimension Top Of Rail: 80cm - 31 1/2"