Heddle Floor Mat in Dogwood
Item: Heddle Dogwood
- Available in 6 sizes
- 58.4 cm x 91.4 cm / 23” x 36”
- 88.9 cm x 121.9 cm / 35” x 48”
- 66 cm x 182.9 cm / 26” x 72”
- 116.8 cm x 182.9 cm / 46” x 72”
- 76.2 cm x 269.2 cm / 30” x 106”
- 182.9 cm x 269.2 cm / 72” x 106”
- Mat thickness: 0.2 cm / 0.083"
- Backing: We recommend using a non-slip rug mat under the Heddle floor mats.
- Wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge or cloth to clean
- Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used
- Rinse with clean water and air dry
- Phthalate free
- Made in the US
Designer: Sandy Chilewich
Inspired by Bauhaus textiles and debuting 100 years after the legendary design school was founded, Heddle explores the interaction of weaving and color. Areas of more graphic, floating yarns are juxtaposed with flat-woven fields of subtle stripes. Composed of approximately 50% more yarns than our signature Basketweave, this especially substantial weave is unbacked and transitions easily between indoor and outdoor spaces. Heddle is named for an integral element of the loom on which it was developed. On a loom, each warp yarn is threaded through the eye of a heddle: similar to threading a sewing needle. Lifting and lowering the heddles in deliberate sequences creates different weave structures. Made in the USA with TerraStrand® and Microban®.