Heddle Floor Mat in Pebble
Item: Heddle Pebble
Inspired by Bauhaus textiles and debuting 100 years after the legendary design school was founded, Heddle explores the interaction of weaving and color. Areas of more graphic, floating yarns are juxtaposed with flat-woven fields of subtle stripes. Composed of approximately 50% more yarns than Chilewich’s signature Basketweave, this especially substantial weave is unbacked and transitions easily between indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Available in 6 sizes
- 58.4 cm x 91.4 cm / 23" x 36"
- 66 cm x 182.9 cm / 26" x 72"
- 76.2 cm x 269.2 cm / 30" x 106"
- 88.9 cm x 121.9 cm / 35" x 48"
- 116.8 cm x 182.9 cm / 46" x 72"
- 182.9 cm x 269.2 cm / 72" x 106"
- Best suited on dry surfaces
- Vacuum to remove loose dirt
- If necessary, clean with a residential carpet cleaner or wet mop the surface. Lift the mat off the floor and allow face and backing to air dry completely before placing the mat on the floor again.
- Blot spills quickly with a lint-free cloth. Should a stain occur, scrub with a soft bristle brush and a bleach-based cleanser; this will remove the stain without altering the fabric
- Do not iron. Do not machine wash.
- Avoid use of rubber castors or placing objects made of rubber on the woven floor mat, discoloration will occur
- When moving or storing, roll up your mat with weave facing outward.
- We recommend you occasionally lift and air out your woven floor mat.
- In sustained damp conditions, where moisture may be trapped under the mat for prolonged periods of time, this practice will keep the backing from clinging to the floor.
- If mat is left unmoved for prolonged periods of time, some flooring surfaces may interact with the mat backing. This occurrenc(more...)