Diameter: 9" / 22.9 cm x Height: 2.5" / 6.4 cm
Use and Care
Step 1: Place the ingredients in the Steam Poacher and distribute evenly.
Step 2: Put water in the lower Steamer Pot (up to 1.2L); then place the steam poacher on top.
Step 3: Put the lid on, bring the water to the boil and let the steam cook the food.
1. Not to be placed directly on top of gas stove. Use with JIA Steamer Pot when cooking.
2. When cooking, maximum water level for steamer pot is 1.2 L.
3. Place ingredients evenly in the poacher for faster and more balanced cooking, and to retain ingredient freshness.
4. Microwave and oven safe.
5. Hand wash with mild detergent and sponge recommended. Dishwasher safe.
1. After heating, please hold carefully---it is hot!
2. Handle with care to prevent breakage or damage.
Steaming food has always been at the core of Chinese gastronomy. The Steam Poacher, paired with the original JIA Steamer Set, elevates the technique to new heights and offers a range of exciting new culinary possibilities. The JIA Steam Poacher is inspired by the concept of steamer pots from China's Yunnan province, which circulate the steam to distribute the heat more evenly. This method of cooking preserves the natural flavor of the food along with the vitamins and minerals, which are often lost with other forms of cooking.The poacher enables you to effortlessly explore new and creative culinary ideas. From enticing appetizers and satisfying entrees to specialty desserts you will enjoy the pleasure of steam cooking to the fullest.