Paris Classic Chocolate Salt Mill 8_î
- 8.75" / 22.2 cm
- Material: Chocolate Colored Wood
- Care: For all Materials, use a soft, slightly damp cloth to clean your Peugeot mill. Never use any cleaning agent or detergent.
- Grind Adjustment Nut: Turn the nut clockwise for a fine grind, counter-clockwise for a coarser grind.
- Which Salt To Use: To get the best out of your Peugeot salt grinding mechanism, you should use:
- – salt with a diameter of 4 mm (3/16″) or less.
- – dry coarse salt: dry sea salt or rock salt.
Paris stands out from the crowd as the flagship model of the Peugeot collection. It offers a large number of choices: 4 finishes in total – natural, chocolate, black lacquered and red lacquered; and many sizes, ranging from 4 inches, up to 43 inches, according to the color. The Peugeot salt mechanism is designed to grind cooking salt. It is made of stainless steel and is not sensitive to salt corrosion.