Mignonnette Silver-Plated Salt Mill 4"
Adored by lovers of nostalgia and of fine objects: a prestigious collection, recreating the designs of the first Peugeot pepper mills. The “Mignonette” mill is a replica of Peugeot’s first model, the Z, engineered in 1874. The Mignonnette is a silversmithed object, entirely covered in silverplate of the highest quality, recognized by French law and endorsed by the I quality hallmark.
- 4" / 10.2 cm
- Material: Silverplate
- Care: For all Materials, use a soft, slightly damp cloth to clean your Peugeot mill. Never use any cleaning agent or detergent.
- Grind Adjustment Nut: Turn the nut clockwise for a fine grind, counter-clockwise for a coarser grind.
- Which Salt To Use: To get the best out of your Peugeot salt grinding mechanism, you should use:
- – salt with a diameter of 4 mm (3/16″) or less.
- – dry coarse salt: dry sea salt or rock salt.