Paris U'Select Natural Pepper Mill 4 _î
- 4.75" / 12.1 cm
- Material: Natural Wood
- Care: For all Materials, use a soft, slightly damp cloth to clean your Peugeot mill. Never use any cleaning agent or detergent.
- U'Select Grinding System: From coarsely ground pepper or salt to the very fine, u’Select offers pre-set adjustments:
- 6 pre-defined levels of grind for pepper.
- 6 pre-defined levels of grind for salt.
- Just turn the ring at the base of the mill and select one of the positions, each one corresponds to a consistent grind size. The further you turn the ring, the finer or coarser the grind, depending on the direction turned.
- Which Pepper To Use: To get the best out of your Peugeot pepper grinding mechanism, we recommend you to use peppercorns with a diameter of 6 mm (¼”) or less.
- Black, white and dry green peppercorns can be ground in Peugeot pepper mills. The pink berries can be ground only if in a blend (max 15% pink) with one of these other peppercorns. Dried coriander is also suitable for the pepper mechanism.
Paris stands out from the crowd as the flagship model of the Peugeot collection. It offers the largest number choices: 5 finishes in total – natural, chocolate, black lacquered, red lacquered and white lacquered; and many sizes, ranging from 4 inches, up to 43 inches, according to the color. It's also equipped with the u’ Select grind selection system. The pepper mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold the peppercorns for a perfect grind. It has a patented treatment that protects the steel from corrosion while maintaining its sharpness and wear resistance.