Paris U'Select Natural Pepper Mill 8_î
Paris stands out from the crowd as the flagship model of the Peugeot collection. It offers the largest number choices: 5 finishes in total – natural, chocolate, black lacquered, red lacquered and white lacquered; and many sizes, ranging from 4 inches, up to 43 inches, according to the color. It's also equipped with the u’ Select grind selection system. The pepper mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold the peppercorns for a perfect grind. It has a patented treatment that protects the steel from corrosion while maintaining its sharpness and wear resistance.
- 8.75" / 22.2 cm
- Material: Natural Wood
- Care: For all Materials, use a soft, slightly damp cloth to clean your Peugeot mill. Never use any cleaning agent or detergent.
- U'Select Grinding System: From coarsely ground pepper or salt to the very fine, u’Select offers pre-set adjustments:
- 6 pre-defined levels of grind for pepper.
- 6 pre-defined levels of grind for salt.
- Just turn the ring at the base of the mill and select one of the positions, each one corresponds to a consistent grind size. The further you turn the ring, the finer or coarser the grind, depending on the direction turned.
- Which Pepper To Use: To get the best out of your Peugeot pepper grinding mechanism, we recommend you to use peppercorns with a diameter of 6 mm (¼”) or less.
- Black, white and dry green peppercorns can be ground in Peugeot pepper mills. The pink berries can be ground only if in a blend (max 15% pink) with one of these other peppercorns. Dried coriander is also suitable for the pepper mechanism.