Tahiti Duo Black And White Pepper Mill And Salt Mill 6"
Set of one salt and one pepper mill. Tell salt from pepper at the first glance with these duo colored mills. With an elegant line, willowy body in matte wood and small brushed steel button, this highly decorative model is an integral piece of today’s vogue. The Peugeot salt mechanism is designed to grind cooking salt. It is made of stainless steel and is not sensitive to salt corrosion. The pepper mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold the peppercorns for a perfect grind. It has a patented treatment that protects the steel from corrosion while maintaining its sharpness and wear resistance.
- 6" / 15.2 cm
- Material: Wood
- Color: Matte Black, Matte White
- Care: For all Materials, use a soft, slightly damp cloth to clean your Peugeot mill. Never use any cleaning agent or detergent.
- Grind Adjustment Nut: Turn the nut clockwise for a fine grind, counter-clockwise for a coarser grind.
- Which Salt To Use: To get the best out of your Peugeot salt grinding mechanism, you should use:
- – salt with a diameter of 4 mm (3/16″) or less.
- – dry coarse salt: dry sea salt or rock salt.
- Which Pepper To Use: To get the best out of your Peugeot pepper grinding mechanism, we recommend you to use peppercorns with a diameter of 6 mm (¼”) or less.
- Black, white and dry green peppercorns can be ground in Peugeot pepper mills. The pink berries can be ground only if in a blend (max 15% pink) with one of these other peppercorns. Dried coriander is also suitable for the pepper mechanism.