The extra sharp double blade separates even the most delicate skin from fruit. It belongs in the hands of every creative cook. With protective cap for the blade and additional sharpened corer. It is especially suitable for tomatoes, kiwis, pawpaw and mangoes, amongst others.
- Extra sharp double blade (62 serrated points!) separates the thinnest skin from the softest fruit
- Kiwi, peaches, paw paw, mango tomatoes and peppers can all be peeled effortlessly and without mess
- Completely manufactured in stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Also works on other fruits and vegetables such as carrots, asparagus, apples, pears
- A sharpened point at the tip of the tool is useful for removing blemishes, tomato stalks or potato eyes.
- Guard protects the blade during storage.