Small Bristol Hurricane
Inspired by the conch shells off the shores of Bristol, Rhode Island, the elegant lines and intuitive angles of this handblown hurricane call to mind the Golden Ratio, at its mysterious intersection of geometry and nature. Quintessentially New England in its graceful strength.
- 5 ¾" H x 5 ⅛" W x 5 ⅛" D
- Material: Glass Made in: USA
- Care: Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Avoid letting candles burn out. Extinguish when the flame comes within two inches of the glass.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Designer: Simon Pearce