Height: 9 1/8"
Capacity: 21 oz
• Each glass is handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries old techniques
• Made in USA
• Dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended
• Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle
• Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens
• Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
From lighter-bodied Burgundy Pinots to the boldest Napa Cabs, put this red wine glass to the test. Simon Pearce worked with a few of their favorite California winemakers to help them create stemware to appeal to experienced wine tasters and lovers of handblown glass alike. The pulled-stem technique results in a thinner, more lightweight bowl, typical of a classic sommelier's glass. The substantial stem and base, as well as visible ripple lines from the glassblowing process, offer the grace and authenticity to each handcrafted glass that is their signature.