Item: Pickstitch Placemat
The intense handworking of boro, the Japanese textiles born from necessity rather than aesthetics, was a starting point for this foundational new style. Developed and refined on a handloom at our New York studio, the dynamic rows of stitched lines are both texture and pattern, accentuated by a graphic contrast of threads. A companion weave to Strike.
- 35.6 cm x 48.3 cm / 14" x 19"
- Easy to clean: Simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge or cloth.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Kid friendly.
- Made in USA with TerraStrand® and Microban®.
Designer: Sandy Chilewich