Can Opener with pliers grip
Manufactured entirely from stainless steel. Opens any tin smoothly and easily. Leaves no sharp edges behind on lid or tin rim and does not come into contact with contents. The lid can subsequently be re-used for storage. Ergonomically shaped thumb-screw for smooth and effortless turning.
- Operates from the top of the can instead of on the side making it easier to operate
- Slides on easy and ready to turn — no need to be precise in your positioning
- Cutting mechanism completely sealed so no food can get stuck inside making the unit much more durable
- Opened 2000 cans at one sitting with out a hitch — That's a can a day for 5 years.
- Blade never comes in contact with food — Hygienic as can be
- No sharp edges to cut your fingers
- Lid can be placed back on the can for short term storage
- Integrated Pliers to pull those extra pesky sticky lids
- Manufactured in robust and hygienic 18/10 stainless steel
- A Hanging Ring permits easy storage, ready to hang in Rösle's Open Kitchen
- Total length: 7.9" / 20 cm
- Handle length: 3.5" / 8.9 cm