• Designed in Germany, Manufactured in Spain
• Inverted blade serration for a prolonged cutting edge
• Inverted serration gives you the smooth cut of a fine edge
blade that will stay sharp over years of use.
• This high and low serration distributes blade wear and tear
throughout a two-step process; delaying potential dulling.
As the larger teeth wear down on hard ceramic surfaces, the smaller teeth between remain sharp.
• ZWILLING Special Formula; high carbon German stainless steel
• Stamped from one single piece of steel
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Large ergonomic palisander wood handle.
• Traditional three rivet handle
• Full tang