Fabric Weather Guard
- Size: 1-Liter bottle / 33 oz.
- May irritate skin or eyes.
- May cause serious injury if ingested.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- When using do not eat, drink or smoke
- Use in a well ventilated area
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advise immediately and show this container or label
- We take no responsibility for misusage
- IMPORTANT: Keep frost free.
Emergency First Aid
- Eye Contact: Wash eyes immediately with large amounts of water - Get medical attention
- Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing immediately
- Wash affected areas with soap and large amounts of water - Get medical attention
- Inhalation: Immediately remove the affected person from the exposure area in to fresh air. Get medical attention if breathing is difficult.
Fluorinated Polymers, Preservatives, Water
Instructions for Use:
- Use first Fabric Cleaner to remove all stains.
- Allow to dry completely
- Fabric Weather Guard is ready to use
- Apply directly on the cleaned area with a clean cloth.
- Apply exact amount of Weather Guard in such a way that the cleaned area is soaked completely.
- Allow to dry completely before further use.
- One application should be sufficient, otherwise repeat the procedure.