Maintains the natural golden color of teak for longer life.
Instructions for Use:
- Before using Teak Colour Guard, eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn. Cover the ground your work area before starting
- Grey Teak or Teak treated with teak oil must first be cleaned with Teak Cleaner
- New teak: first weather for 2 weeks outside before treatment.
- If cleaned wood feels rough, sand lightly before treating with Colour Guard. Make sure the teak is 100% dry and free of dust
- Shake and stir Teak Colour Guard for at least a minute before use. Insufficient shaking can lead to uneven weathering
- We suggest you try the Teak Colour Guard on a small area first (e.g. the back of a leg) to judge if the colour meets your expectations
- Apply a very thin layer of Teak Colour Guard evenly over the furniture with a dust free cloth. Apply a second very thin coat after 30 minutes drying time.
- It is recommended that you treat your furniture with Teak Colour Guard at least once a year.