Teak Color Guard
- Size: 1-Liter bottle / 33 oz
- May irritate skin or eyes.
- May cause serious injury if ingested.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not ingest- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- When using do not eat , drink or smoke
- Use in a well ventilated area
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advise immediately and show this container or label
- We take no responsibility for misusage
- IMPORTANT: Keep frost free.
Emergency First Aid
- Eye Contact: Wash eyes immediately with large amounts of water - Get medical attention
- Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing immediately
- Wash affected areas with soap and large amounts of water - Get medical attention
- Inhalation: Immediately remove the affected person from the exposure area in to fresh air. Get medical attention if breathing is difficult.
Water, Synthetic polymer, Pigments, UV Absorbers
Instructions for Use:
- Before using Teak Colour Guard, eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn. Cover the ground your work area before starting
- Grey Teak or Teak treated with teak oil must first be cleaned with Teak Cleaner
- New teak: first weather for 2 weeks outside before treatment.
- If cleaned wood feels rough, sand lightly before treating with Colour Guard. Make sure the teak is 100% dry and free of dust
- Shake and stir Teak Colour Guard for at least a minute before use. Insufficient shaking can lead to uneven weathering
- We suggest you try the Teak Colour Guard on a small area first (e.g. the back of a leg) to judge if the colour meets your expectations
- Apply a very thin layer of Teak Colour Guard evenly over the furniture with a dust free cloth. Apply a second very thin coat after 30 minutes drying time.
- It is recommended that you treat your furniture with Teak Colour Guard at least once a year.