Instructions for Use:
- Eye protection and rubber gloves should be worn and the ground under your working area covered before using the Teak Cleaner.
- First moisten the furniture with water
- Shake the Teak Cleaner before use
- Apply Teak Cleaner with a soft cloth or sponge
- Allow to soak for 3 minutes
- Brush the furniture clean in the direction of the grain with the scrubbing pad supplied
- Rinse furniture well with water
- For prolonged colour, leave the furniture to dry and treat with Teak Color Guard or Teak Stain Guard.
- Size: 1-Liter bottle / 33 oz
- May irritate skin or eyes.
- May cause serious injury if ingested.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- When using do not eat , drink or smoke
- Use in a well ventilated area
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advise immediately and show this container or label
- We take no responsibility for misusage
- IMPORTANT: Keep frost free.
Emergency First Aid
- Eye Contact: Wash eyes immediately with large amounts of water - Get medical attention
- Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing immediately
- Wash affected areas with soap and large amounts of water - Get medical attention
- Inhalation: Immediately remove the affected person from the exposure area in to fresh air. Get medical attention if breathing is difficult.
Citric acid, Sodiumhydroxide, Oxoalcohol, Alkylether, Water